You could embed the images into the app. so that it is seen faster.

-sam

On 7/18/06, franto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,

i hope that there is some switch to not preloaded Images from web when I have TileList with some data Provider....images are downloaded based on this data provider
but when there is mroe items and scrollbar appears, and I scroll with it, all new images (or old ones which was hided) are loaded again...there is delay in rendering

It looks awful, can this be done by some setting not to invalidate images items, or something like that

Thannks for help

Franto