Hello Friends,

I have uploaded a article with demo code explaining ADO.net programming style.  To read and download article logon to...

http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?lngWId=10&txtCodeId=4889

Project is all about ADO.net Programming Style. That is how to code database programming efficiently to avoid errors and which is equivalent to industry standard. This Code is a Layered Design, that is how User Interface conects with Database Layer. Layered Design is been explained with a simple example (please read README file). If you enjoy the code encourage me with your vote, to share more such programming style. I would like to hear your valuable comments to improve programming style.
http://www.planet-source-code.com/vb/scripts/ShowCode.asp?lngWId=10&txtCodeId=4889

Please do vote for me if you really enjoyed my work.

Thanks

Find out what India is talking about on Yahoo! Answers India.
Send FREE SMS from New Yahoo! Messenger to Mobile: Download NOW! __._,_.___