Brian,

I am a little confused by your question.  You seem to indicate you
want to have a seperate web application for the FDS services from
where the Flex/Flash application lives.  Then you kind of confuse me
when you say you want a "shared" library.

The idea is that /flex is where FDS lives, and you can then create
/snoopy and put your web applications under there.  Thats not quite
what I would call a "shared library".  The /flex web app contains the
FDS services and associated libraries.  The /snoopy web app contains
your swfs and assets and connects to the services at /flex as needed.

What errors are you seeing?

Is what you are really saying that you just dont want the FDS web app
named /flex?

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.