Hello all, this post is a bit long but I have tried to organize it to
accomodate easy reading. I have modified my ServiceLocator so that my
services are defined in AS, and am calling loadWSDL() from the
constructor of my delegates. The problem is that if I call an
operation more than once in my app, the arguments property never seems
to get cleared, it just ends up with multiple copies of the the
current set of arguments in it.  These are some snippets of my code:

<b>Services.mxml (inside a Script tag obviously)</b>
// *** CLIENT MEASURES WEB SERVICE ***
cmws = new mx.rpc.soap.WebService();
cmws.useProxy = cmws.makeObjectsBindable = false;

<b>ClientMeasuresDelegate.as</b>
public function ClientMeasuresDelegate(callingCommand:IResponder)
 {
        responder = callingCommand;
        service = ServiceLocator.getInstance().getService("cmws") as
WebService;

service.loadWSDL(ModelLocator.getInstance()[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+ "?WSDL");
  }

public function loadClientMeasures():void
  {
        var op:Operation = service.getOperation("GetDataByGrouping") as
Operation;
        op.resultFormat = "e4x";
        op.arguments.groupingRequests = new Object();
        op.arguments.groupingRequests.GroupName = "RPRTool";

<b>LoadClientMeasuresCommand.as</b>
public function execute(event:CairngormEvent):void
{
        var delegate:ClientMeasuresDelegate = new ClientMeasuresDelegate(this);
        delegate.loadClientMeasures();
}

The second time I call loadClientMeasures(), there are 2
groupingRequests objects on the arguments property, the third time
there are 3, etc, but the contents of each are identical (even though
other arguments that are not shown here change between calls).
Shouldn't these be getting cleared since I am
creating a new instance of ClientMeasuresDelegate each time? Any help
is appreciated.

Thanks,
Ben

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM