Now all you need to do is put that into the wish box...

Remember... flexcoders is just monitored by some of the Adobe guys when they can... use the official channels for the important stuff :)

Shan

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sufibaba
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:37 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Junk E-Mail - MED] [flexcoders] Please Put Back Multiple Select in Tree Control

Dearest Adobe Flex Engineers,

Our application uses the Tree control's multiple selection quite
heavily. At first, we thought it was a bug in the final release but
then realised that this functionality had been dropped due to bug
issues. Please reinstate this feature because we really really need it.

Thanks for your understanding and super fine efforts in putting
together the best Flex product,

- Tim