This has to do with the Flash Trust config files. These files
installed in all systems designate directories or specific files
that will enjoy full trust (can access the network without
crossdomain.xml restrictions, and can access files on local system).

Any swf outside these locations will use local-with-networking
(respecting crossdomain.xml policies) or local-with-filesystem,
depending on how the author compiled the swf (there are switches).

I believe Flex Builder automatically puts your bin folders on the
Trust config automatically to facilitate development.

Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Regards

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM