The selector attribute of the Consumer class allows messages to be
filtered based on information in the header of the message. The
downside is that a message is always delivered to all clients which is
inefficient and is also a potential security hazard.

I just want to deliver a message to a single client from a server side
Java class.

Both methods, routeMessageToService and routeMessageToClient, are
missing from the Flex Java API. The routeMessageToService obviously
routes messages to all clients connect to the same destination. It
maybe very likely that the routeMessageToClient will route the message
to a single peer. But the methods needs a MessageClient which is also
missing from the Java doc. With some googling I found a Java doc which
contains a very terse definition of the MessageClient. But only very
terse and of no use to someone who doesn't now the Flex internals.

Is there any example or some more verbose documentation on how to use
these classes. Much appreciate any help.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/nhFolB/TM