Is the client throwing an error? Any chance you’re trying to cast a result but do not have that ActionScript type mapped to the Java type?

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Allen Riddle
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 3:45 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Messaging Services deserialization

I’m sending a jms message to the flex client, but my flex client can’t deserialize the message. The event.message.body is null. This only happens when I send a simple user defined POJO (example, instance of a Person). I can send an array of string’s with no problem, but it doesn’t like it when I send the Person. I have my configuration set up to ObjectMessage.

Allen Riddle

Sofware Development

x3217