From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com ] On Behalf Of Paul Andrews
Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 9:27 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: SPAM-LOW: Re: [flexcoders] Moderators: Please remove me from the list

----- Original Message -----

Sent: Friday, July 21, 2006 2:10 PM

Hi,

I've been trying for about a week to unsubscribe from this list without luck.  I've followed the instructions and replied back to the confirmation email from yahoo.  I've tried writing to yahoo's support to get them to remove me.  No luck!

Someone, please remove me from the list.

Just go to the online yahoo groups page, sign in and go to the flexcoders group. If you edit your membership settings you'll find a big button that says "leave group". Bobs your uncle..

Thank you,

Doug

--
Jason