Hi Sho and others,

I have discovered an easy way to get 'smart home' behavior in Flex
Builder: having FDT (http://fdt.powerflasher.com) installed. You don't
have to purchase it (I almost forgot I had installed the trial on my
work machine months ago), you just have to install and 'activate' it
by opening an AS file with it. Do an 'Open with ->' and then choose
what should be the second item that says 'ActionScript Editor' (the
icon is different than the default FB one). Close the file and thats
it! Open any AS file as usual with double click or whatever and test
it out. Pressing home should now take you to the first non-whitespace
character, respecting whatever indentation is present.

Hopefully others find this as useful as I do. Lack of smart home
functionality is a huge nuissance in my workflow.

Ben
http://www.returnundefined.com/