Heh, I think you're missing the point.  Have you ever opened an SDK file in FB?  Notice that tons of stuff no longer works in that window.  They don't even have line numbers, for crying out loud.  And you sure can't set breakpoints on them, so tracing is right out.  Unless someone knows of some way to get it to happen, which is what I'm hoping.  I'm looking forward to what Dominick says, even though I have no idea what he is talking about with the attaching thing.  ;)