Thanks… I did see that post… that’s what I was referring to in my last paragraph. Also the part about using ANT task to “cleanup”

I’m looking for a solution that does not require cleaning up… also, I am using the standalone builder… so I believe that limits my ability to clean up before checking in code.

-Engkee

"Life isn't measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away".

Anonymous