Hi,

I want to make speak  flex with .net. I can do it with http services, its ok, there is no problem of this point.
I can get data with http services.

But I want to know, how can I open a new session with flex in .net, is it possible ? Or which way I can use  for it ?

on my application, I have these application tools and platform.

- My user interfaces on Flex 2
- Database connections – sql’s – business_rules on VisualStudio.NET application

- httpServlets (aspx) à written for xml connection

 I want;
- Users logon on FLEX,

- flex gets username and password,   and transfer to httpServlets (aspx), an OPENING a new session in ISS,
- aspx pages (xml pages)  return   session parameters, (like: login OK, )
- I can trace this parameters on Flex,
- And when session time out, Flex get some error  like “please re-activate your session, etc...

Have any idea ?

Ps. My English not good, sory,

Murat