Not sure if you're just wanting to install the example or make the
files available to other projects, but in case the latter is what
you're after, here goes. Create your project, right click on it in the
navigation pane and go to properties. Go to the library path tab and
click 'add swc'. Navigate to the folder you downloaded Cairngorm into
and select cairngorm.swc. You will then have access to the Cairngorm
classes. They'll not be visible, but you can import and use them by
addressing the com.adobe.cairngorm.whatever package.

HTH,
Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Wally Randall" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>