Here are the only docs I've found on this subject: "Optionally, a Message Service adapter can manage its own subscriptions. To do this, you override the ServiceAdapter.handlesSubscriptions() method and return true. You also must override the ServiceAdapter.manage() method, which is passed CommandMessages for subscribe and unsubscribe operations."

I did that, but my manage() method isn't getting called.  Any ideas?

This is all my manage method does right now:

    public Object manage( CommandMessage message )
    {
        System.out.println( "ServiceAdapter.manage()");
        return null;
    }

I'd love to see some more documentation/examples on how to manage subscriptions in a custom adapter.  I'm using a custom adapter so I can send messages to specific clients.

Thanks,

Tom