--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, Andrea Varga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> That works  too
> http://www.narancs.net/flex/ClassMappingExample/ClassMappingExample.html

Hi Andrea,

There are some typos in your PHP files ("con.spindevelopment" instead
of "com.spindevelopment", "spindevelipment" instead of
"spindevelopment", etc.). After correcting the typos, I got your
example working but only in one direction (PHP -> Flex). I am able to
retrieve the UserVOs but I can't send the LoginVO from Flex to PHP.
The properties $pLogin->username and $pLogin->password are empty.

Any ideas?

Stefan