Hmm, I've not read enough about the newer security models to be sure,
I just assumed it was that way since earlier versions were. One thing
I did notice though was that you said you're reading from the security
whitepaper for FP8. You should be reading about FP9 since that is what
Flex and AS3 target.

HTH,
Ben
http://www.returnundefined.com/