From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of flexava
Sent: Thursday, July 27, 2006 8:38 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] A bug with flash player 9??

Hi,I wonder if there's a bug with the flash play 9.When I specify that
a web service be called when a button is clicked,like this:
<mx:WebService id="demoService" service="Demo" port="DemoSoap"
    wsdl="some wsdl here" showBusyCursor="true">
  <mx:operation name="demo">
    <mx:request>
      <param1>param</param1>
    </mx:request>
  </mx:operation>
</mx:WebService>
<mx:Button label="Demo" click="demoService.demo.send()"/>
The call isn't made when the button is clicked for the first
time,seeming that nothing happend(and actually nothing didn't
happen!!),but everything is ok in the successive clicks.Does anybody
else run into similar situation??