Bump... no response, so I'm going to ask this one again. I've made it
shorter so hopefully people will read. (see orig. for more details)

I'm using Cairngorm, and want to know ideas you have for:

1.  Dynamic views with dynamic data. How to put into the
ModelLocator...? I'm leaning towards creating a helper class that
wraps a collection of "TileViewStates" each with their own state, that
can be added/removed/accessed, etc.

2.  How to use Cairngorm for Flex 2 Data Management Services and
specifically the "DataService" object. Who's responsibility is it to
manage that? I have begun writing a singleton class modeled after
ServiceLocator that is specifically for my DataServices. You ask for a
DataService by name, and if it doesn't exist, the locator creates it
for you, otherwise it returns the one already created.

Comments or suggestions are greatly appreciated!

Thanks,
Thunder

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "thunderstumpgesatwork"