Yeah,

Try something more like (I'm not sure what your 'FlexData' object was supposed to refer to... ):

<mx:..sometag >

   <mx:WebService
      id="wsTest"
      wsdl="http://localhost:9126/SOAP "
      fault="{trace(-1);}"
      result="{trace(1);}"/>

</mx:...sometag>

On 7/26/06, richmcgillicuddy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

I have a simple web service calling a SOAP web service on my local
machine. The call looks like:

<mx:WebService id="wsTest"
wsdl=" http://localhost:9126/SOAP"
load="wsTest.FlexData.getData()"
fault="trace(-1);" />

It seems to hang waiting for localhost and if I let it wait long
enough, it will give me the following error:

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property getData not found on
mx.rpc.soap.mxml.Operation and there is no default value.
at Step2/__wsTest_load()

On the Web Server side, I am looking for client connects from flash
and do not seem to get even the client connect. Any ideas?

Is there anything that looks odd with the WebService statement?

Rich

--