On 28/07/2006, at 1:17 PM, Shannon Hicks wrote:

Somehow my thread got hijacked, so I'll ask the group again... any clue to my original problem?

Adobe support claims that me installing the Flex Builder Plugin and it not working does not fall under the scope of installation support, even though, and I quote, "
A completed installation is determined by the successful first run of the Adobe application."

Sounds like Adobe is all for getting people excited about Flex, but when it comes to tech support after you buy the product, they don't want anything to do with you.

Shan

Sorry about thatl, if you are not using the standalone, i advise to create a backup of eclipse just in case or else you will have to download again. Goto help -> software update -> manage configuration you will see the flex plugin there, you should be able to uninstall, but i only see disable. Once u disable it, you can then download the plugin and copy them again into the plugin and feature folders, have you tried that ?