Hey guys, thanks for the quick replies. I actually found what I was
looking for in the docs a few minutes after posting (of course). What
I was looking for was how to access the contents of the wsdl once it
has been loaded into your app.

Turns out you can, by capturing the mx.rpc.soap.LoadEvent that is
fired when the wsdl has finished loading. LoadEvent has a 'wsdl'
property that returns a WSDL object (which I so far cannot find in the
docs) and a 'document' property which returns an old school
XMLDocument object.

The reason I was asking is because I am thinking about trying to build
 something like Web Service Studio (http://tinyurl.com/2t8gd) or Soap
UI (http://www.soapui.org/) in Flex. I've only been investigating for
about 15 minutes or so but my initial thoughts? This would be damn
hard :) We'll see how motivated I am to tackle it in the light of day.

Thanks,
Ben
http://www.returnundefined.com/

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"