Oh, I understand. My mistake , I wasnt too sure , but atleast I hope anyone can find that article useful.

From: "Dave Wolf" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, July 31, 2006 9:14 AM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: HTTP Service Authentication capabilities

I dont think your example actually answers the original question.
HTTP-DIGEST is a specific kind of HTTP Authentication as referenced in
the RFC 3310.

http://www.ietf.org/rfc/rfc3310.txt

What he is asking is if a Flex application can inherit the http
authenticaed session which used the DIGEST method. My feedback not
having tried it would be to say yeah, no question it should. But as I
said I havent sat down to put a little test together. Maybe later
this week.

--
Dave Wolf
Cynergy Systems, Inc.

Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]stems.com
Office: 866-CYNERGY

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "Faisal Abid" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I have wrote a proof of concept over at my site
> http://www.g-unix.com/blog .
>
> -Faisal Abid aka Flex Abid ;)
>
> --- In [EMAIL PROTECTED]ups.com, "richmcgillicuddy" <rich@> wrote:
> >
> > Can the HTTP Service work with a web server that requires digest
> > authentication?
> >

> > Rich