Yes, I've dealt with PopUp's plenty of times, but the problem is while I'm within a class object, it will not let me reference the document. I've tried using "this", and it does not work. this.parent is null. The only thing I've found to work now is the following:

var tw:TitleWindow = new TitleWindow();
tw.title =
'Test Window...';
var txt:Label = new Label();
txt.text =
'THIS IS A TEST';
tw.addChild(txt);
PopUpManager.addPopUp(tw, Application.application
as DisplayObject, true);

I'm not sure if there is any other way though...?

Thanks!