Dear Adobe,

I was recently having a discussion about adding AS3 support (code
completion, type checking, etc) to a 3rd party editor and a
legal/copyright/license question came up that I am hoping to get a
definitive answer to. The question is basically whether or not its ok
to create files required by the editor by scraping the language ref
pages available on LiveDocs.

It seems to me that this would be fine since (a) the pages are freely
available to the public and (b) the SDK was released for free to
encourage adoption and things like code completion are more or less
requirements for an editor to be considered a legitimate development
environment.

Is my thinking correct?

Thanks,
Ben