I wanted to bring to your attention the work that is occuring in Australia with the release of two new products for the Flex 2 platform.

Both products shipped this week and are already in widespread use in over 25 countries.

gofreeSMS is a free TXT messaging client that enables consumers to send free TXT messages in over 180 countries.

The gofreeSMS business model is based on 'ad sponsored SMS' and integrates TXT tags, realtime video streaming and banner ads in a single client application.

MobiMedia is our associated campaign manager that allows advertisers to control the delivery of their media content. They can start, stop, or pause campaigns in realtime, control day-parting, and use powerful data mining options to selectively deliver campaigns based on demongraphics within the gofreeSMS Community Network.

We believe that these products represent a best-in-class example of what can be developed using Flex 2.  Both products also demonstrate the scalability of Flex 2 across a global consumer audience.

Product details and a summary of features and benefits can be found at:

www.mobimarketing.com/downloads/gofreesmsoverview.ppt

www.mobimarketing.com/downloads/mobimedia.pdf

To use the product, just click on the large blue arrow at the link below:

www.gofreesms.com

Enjoy!

Alistair Campion
The gofreeSMS Team