You may be able to accomplish what you want to do by overlaying multiple chart components on top of each other, with transparent backgrounds. Not sure I can exactly picture what you want the chart to look like, but it would be easy to align multiple charts on top of each other and then you can just set the dataproviders of each chart independently. You could be clever and create a custom component that could then generate X chart components within a canvas depending on properties set on your customer component. There would be some pretty clever ways to make it slick and very reusable. But I might be off base with what you are trying to do. If so, let me know.

Karl

Cynergy Systems, Inc.

From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of dkhvost
Sent: Tuesday, August 01, 2006 11:27 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Chart multiple vertical axis

Hi,

Has anyone tried to develop a component that extends the
CartesianChart and has the ablity to show multiple vertical axis. The
idea is to display for example multiple dataseries with different
units. I am thinking of undertaking this task and understand that it
involves multiple datatransforms, etc... If anyone has an ideas or
sugestions please let me know.
e.g.
LineChart
--Temperature 'F (range 60 - 90 )