Everyone,

I have the solution for your flexcoders problems (too many emails).

In Gmail, go to Settings -> Filters -> Create New Filter:

- Place ' flexcoders@yahoogroups.com' in the 'to' field.
- select 'Next Step'
- check:
  • Skip the inbox (Archive it)
  • Apply the label: New label... -> Flex, FlexCoders (whatever you want). [Here, you can star them, or whatever else you want. Labeling and archiving is enough for me.]
  • Next to 'Create Filter' button, check 'Also apply filter to x conversations below', to apply to old messages.
- Create Filter

Now, you'll be able to browse FlexCoders messages at your leisure, by simply selecting the label from the menu on the left. The number in parentheses is how many unread messages there are.

Good luck,