Yep I am Stoked.... I finally got everything working fine. Now my
Xserves are Flex/Coldfusion friendly. I am ready to rock. I hope Adobe
patches CF to use JVM 5.0 soon but I got it working for Now!!!!

Yeah!!

Flex is Great!!
ColdFusion Great!
Flex/CF LocaL Box Great!
Flex Local - CF Remote Dev Great!
Deployment on a Xserve - Great!

Thanks Adobe!!

Please get me FDS for my Xserves so I can lose this HP Quad Processor
Server I have. LOL