I'm trying to render a textarea containing HTML within a datagrid cell.

I would like the HEIGHT of the datagrid cell to adjust accordingly so
that the textarea doesn't have to scroll.

Different rows in the datagrid will thus be different heights.

Is that possible?

Here's my column:

<mx:DataGridColumn headerText="Entity Details">
        <mx:itemRenderer>
                <mx:Component>
                        <mx:TextArea htmlText="{data.HTMLDETAILS}"/>
                </mx:Component>
        </mx:itemRenderer>
</mx:DataGridColumn>

Right now, I get a standard height textarea with scrollbars.

Rick