No... I had missed your message.

I ran through the process as you indicated and found out that the
XML that you generate gets sent as the SOAP Body, so it doesn't use
the call information from the operation that I had.  Thus, I had to
use as XML:

<ns1:sendStrings
xmlns:ns1="..."><arg0>One</arg0><arg0>Two</arg0>...</ns1:sendStrings>

If I don't fully specify the body or don't specify the namespace it
generates an error message.  This would actually be a clean solution
if the web service class would derive the operation name and
namespace from the WSDL file or the operation I'm invoking.

Perhaps I could override or proxy the operation call?  Still... this
seems like a hack (although the first successfull one ;)

Other suggestions and ways that I might be able to get it to work
correctly without going through this process?

Thanks for the comments.

--Kaleb

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Darren Houle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Did you try creating and sending that XML I suggested?
>
> Darren
>

> >From: "kaleb_pederson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
> >Subject: [flexcoders] Re: Array parameters fail with Webservices
> >Date: Thu, 03 Aug 2006 15:36:07 -0000
> >
> >Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried:
> >
> >// variation five
> >ws.sendStrings("One","Two","Three");
> >
> >// variation six
> >ws.sendStrings(new Array("One","Two","Three"));
> >
> >Both of the above result in the exact same empty SOAP message
being
> >generated.  Any other ideas?  Given the number of variations that
> >have tried, I'm beginning to wonder if this is a bug?
> >
> >Thanks for the help.
> >
> >--Kaleb
> >
> >--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Renaun Erickson" <renaun@>
> >wrote:
> > >
> > > Try:
> > > ws.sendStrings("One","Two","Three");
> > >
> > > Which should make the call with 3 distinct parameters.
> > >
> > > Renaun
> > >
> > > --- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "kaleb_pederson" <kibab@>

> >array
successfully