ServiceCapture is definitely a great tool but seems to suffer if
you're behind a proxy, as you have to tell your browsers to use
ServiceCapture as their proxy. I've yet to find a configuration that
allows me to use it with both IE and FF without having to adjust
settings somewhere along the way.

Ben