Hello Dear

I have some question reagarding Web 2.0 development with Flash Platform with Flex

Why Flex dont have offical integration of Remoting with .net?
Is there any way to get Communication Cotrols for Flex ?
if I am using .net webservices and mange to session how ?
if I will return datatable from ..net webservice in which form I will get in Flex ?
What is FDs and why and how could use it ??

What is comon trick to get resolve F5 Refresh of swf if my client has added products to shoping cartt and usdenly he preesed F5 his all data be gone If I am going to keep it in flex moviie or its cokkies ???

Regards Thanks
Sajid Hussain
InfiniLogic

Do you Yahoo!?
Get on board. You're invited to try the new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___