Ok, so I've been working on this project, and had to set it aside for a week as other projects took precedence. When I set it aside, all the code I had was working.

For one of the other projects, I had to install PHP to test some things. I also had to enable server side includes for one of the projects.

Now, I just got back to my Flex project here, and went to run it, and I now get the following error:

ReferenceError: Error #1069: Property message not found on mx.messaging.messages.ErrorMessage and there is no default value.
    at com.cfgenerated.views.login::LoginForm/::serverFault()
    at com.cfgenerated.views.login::LoginForm/___Operation1_fault()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction ()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::dispatchRpcEvent()
    at mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::faultHandler ()
    at mx.rpc::Responder/fault()
    at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/fault()
    at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/::faultPendingSends()
    at mx.messaging::ChannelSet/channelFaultHandler()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchEventFunction ()
    at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
    at mx.messaging::Channel/mx.messaging:Channel::connectFailed()
    at mx.messaging.channels::PollingChannel/mx.messaging.channels:PollingChannel::connectFailed ()
    at mx.messaging.channels::AMFChannel/mx.messaging.channels:AMFChannel::statusHandler()

The code hasn't changed in the last week, so why is my remoting request for the login now throwing a fault? I upload the code to my production server, and it works fine, but no longer on my dev server.anyone have any thoughts what could be causing this?