Jason,

yeah, Cairngorm IS a cool combination of design patterns and best
practices. Therefore it's a valuable architectural base when it comes to
implementation issues - I'm already familiar and using it in my
projects, too.

But model-wise, I suppose then, you don't actually do any other UML
besides the (Cairngorm-based) class diagram you're talking of...!?
Speaking of use cases, collaboration or sequential diagrams and so on here.

For Java developers there are supportive tools already built in eclipse
or freely available - problem being, as I said - they all somehow imply
using Java alongside with 'em.

Cheers, Thomas

------------------------------------

  Thomas Rühl