Hi Franck,

Thanks for the response. I am still having the same problem though,
which is that I end up with a generic 'item' tag or property being
created somewhere along the way. I am beginning to think that this
structure cannot be created in AS as it seems like I would need an
object with 2 properties named PlanNumber.

I tried using an object with a PlanNumber property of type Array, and
then stuffing the values into that, but that turns into

<SelectedPlans xmlns="">
   <item xmlns="">78167</item>
   <item xmlns="">78173</item>
</SelectedPlans>

Is there a way to create a default property of an object or something?
Does valueOf() still exist?

Ben

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "Franck de Bruijn"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Hi Ben,
>

> I do the following to achieve this.
>

> Let's say I have a Customer who can have multiple Address objects.
Compare