Hi! I have google all day to find a Wysiwyg Text/Html editor for Flex
2.

All I could come up with was flashtexteditor at
www.flashtexteditor.com. Does anyone have any experience of that
component, is i tany good?

We are about to start a flex project with a feature for creating html
based e-mail content, and we hope to find a component that could meet
the following requirements.

Stuff we need:
=========================
    * The Editor should produce valid HTML / XHTML content
    * Possibility to add properties to selected pieces of content (a
paragraph, an image) to enable possibilities to save the result with
Template Conditions (for a PHP-based Template system) so that these
pieces will only be displayed to specific recipients.
    * Possibility to let the users insert links in a customized
format, to link to different parts of our applications
    * Support for image/file uploads
    * Support for direct integration in Adobe Flex 2

Stuff we would like:
    * Possibility to upload images directly by drag and drop from
other applications

Anyone in this group that has any suggestions?