Hi there,

I am having a 1000 points plot chart and I`ve implemented a drag
point feature that lets the user move the one point up and down.
When I made the first test with 10 points it looked acceptable, but
now that I have 1000 it looks pretty sluggish.

What I am doing is catching the
ChartItemEvent.ITEM_MOUSE_DOWN , MouseEvent.MOUSE_UP and
MouseEvent.MOUSE_MOVE events to change dynamically the vertical
value of an specific object in my dataProvider ArrayCollection.

Even worst if I want to move all the points at the same time,  the
chart needs more time to render the movement of all the points
because it needs to change all the vertical values of all the
objects in the ArrayCollection.

Does anybody knows if there is a way to manage this task in a way so
the movement on the chart doesn't look too slow???

Thankx for the advice!!!

Regards!!!

Roberto Frias