[Embed(source="/assets/images/alert.png")]
            [Bindable]
            public var alertSymbol:Class;

Alert.show("Text entered in the comments box will be lost!  Do you want to
continue?","Alert",Alert.YES|Alert.NO,null,alertListener,alertSymbol,Alert.NO);

             "Doug Arthur"                     To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com

             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>            cc:

             Sent by:                          Subject:  Re: [flexcoders] Re:
image in text within
             flexcoders@yahoogroups.com          Alert.show()

             08/08/2006 02:09 PM

             Please respond to

             flexcoders

 can anyone point me in the right direction on this?

 Thanks!