Hello, I have a ComboBox that is bound to an ArrayCollection. The
problem is that if I programmatically remove the item that is
currently being displayed in the CB from the source ArrayCollection,
the CB doesn't update its display. It removes the item from the list
so that its not there if I open it, but it displays the old value
until then. However, if I click the CB to 'activate' it before
removing the item, it will properly refresh its display and change the
current item as soon as the underlying data changes.

I have tried all kinds of things to do this programmatically with no
luck. I've tried calling invalidateDisplay(), invalidateProperties()
and a few others on the CB after updating the AC.

I know this has to be something simple. What am I missing here?

Thanks in advance,
Ben