From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Linder
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 3:33 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [flexcoders] Re: Schema files for mxmlc and compc config files

Thanks for the additional information Roger!

I didn’t know about the += feature for overlaying config files. This will be really useful as I end up using 90% of the same settings as the defaults with exception of my compc config files which tend to get a little more involved to create.

The append attribute is also a nice trick. Thanks!

The auto load feature is something new to me as well. Until now I have been loading my config files with the –load-config attribute.

These all some great tricks and will definitely make things a little more organized and a lot cleaner when working with the config files for me!

Lance