Hi,

I've just been told of a document (
http://www.digimmersion.com/support/Flex%20UI%20Design%20For%20Cairngorm.pdf
 ) describing one way to go with Cairngorm/flex when developing
applications. It might be interesting for those finding their feet with
Cairngorm and/or Flex 2.

The document does describe a process that includes using the visio template
that they sell. Either way, I don't think it matters much - I found it an
interesting read and anyone can pick up or ignore any of the techniques
described.

I should say now that I have no connection with digimmersion
(www.digimmersion.com) except as a happy customer.

That's it.

Paul