I'm doing similar digging at the moment- what are you trying to find?

so a rollover event on a chart (or mouseup or whatever) sends a ChartItemEvent

that has a hitData property (also hitSet which is an array of hitDatas)

when you're at hitData you can get everything you need from there on in...

hth

PBH