oh,

If you want to look at the asdoc

http://www.teotigraphix.com/flex2/docs/SizerManagerFX/index-frames.html

That was printed a week ago and it is not totally current.

Peace, Mike

On 8/11/06, Michael Schmalle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi,

I have a component comming out soon that does exactly that and more.

A little info

http://www.flex2components.com/f2cblog/2006/08/10/flex-2-component-releases/

Peace, Mike

On 8/11/06, Tim Scollick < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

You have to roll your own.  You can't get this functionality out of the box in Flex.