Van: Muruganandh Ramadass [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Verzonden: vrijdag 11 augustus 2006 7:44
Aan: Bas J. Brey
Onderwerp: Re: About the DateField

Hi,

Check out this code
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>
<mx:Application xmlns:mx="http://www.adobe.com/2006/mxml" xmlns="*">
    <mx:DateField id="df" change="dc.selectedDate = df.selectedDate"/>
    <mx:DateChooser id="dc" change="df.selectedDate = dc.selectedDate"/>

</mx:Application>

In either way the selected date get's highlighted.

Thanks
Anand

"Bas J. Brey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi Anand,

Your solution isn’t really an option.
Because you are using a DateChooser instead of a DateField.

My problem is when I set the selectedDate of a DateField the connected DateChooser component does not highlight the day. (It selects the year&month only).

Regards,

Bas Brey

Do you Yahoo!?
Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta. __._,_.___