From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ryan Sabir
Sent: Friday, 11 August 2006 12:33 PM
To: 'flexcoders@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [flexcoders] Configuring a ColdFusion server for Flex

Can someone point me to the documentation for configuring a Cold Fusion MX 7 server for Flex? We are running IIS 6 on Win2003 Server.

This server is a dedicated managed server, hosted at WebCentral. So I need the insuructions in a clear step by step format so I can give it to their technicians to tell them what config files need to be updated. I've looked for such a document online but can't seem to find it. I'm happy to create this document myself, but I don't fully understand the process, as locally the Flex Builder did a lot of the configuration work.

Thanks!

Ryan Sabir
Technical Director

p: (02) 9274 8030