From: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of michrx7
Sent: Monday, 14 August 2006 3:23 PM
To: flexcoders@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [flexcoders] Re: For Each loop with ArrayCollection

Ok, I tried that and now I get the following error when running the
app:

Error: Unknown Property: '[object Object]'.
at
mx.collections::ListCollectionView/http://www.adobe.com/2006/actionsc
ript/flash/proxy::getProperty()
at admin_AddCompany/::checkcompanyHandler()
at admin_AddCompany/___Operation2_result()
at
flash.events::EventDispatcher/flash.events:EventDispatcher::dispatchE
ventFunction()
at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent()
at
mx.rpc::AbstractOperation/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal:
:dispatchRpcEvent()
at
mx.rpc::AbstractInvoker/http://www.adobe.com/2006/flex/mx/internal::r
esultHandler()
at mx.rpc::Responder/result()
at mx.rpc::AsyncRequest/acknowledge()
at ::NetConnectionMessageResponder/NetConnectionChannel.as$37
:NetConnectionMessageResponder::resultHandler()
at mx.messaging::MessageResponder/result()