Ben, unfortunately I can't give you any help... but this is about
identical to what I see every time I try to send arguments in any
non-trivial fashion (eg. wrapped in a sequence or using complex
types).  Basically, every time I send arguments ... they show up as
nulls (eg. with empty bodies).

Please keep us updated and I'll let you know if I run into anything
relevant that might help.

Thanks.

--Kaleb

--- In flexcoders@yahoogroups.com, "ben.clinkinbeard"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I am having a very odd error, and it only happens sometimes. I am
> creating an object structure and then assigning that to the
arguments
> property of my mx.rpc.soap.Operation object like this:
>
> op.arguments = args;
>
> I then call the SOAP method like this:
>
> var call:AsyncToken = service.GetDataByGrouping();
> call.addResponder(responder);
>
> Sometimes (I've not figured out a pattern), Flex somehow loses all
of
> the contents of the arguments property and sends nulls. It is
sending
> the same number of nulls as there were properties though, so I am
> super confused. The Operation.arguments object is still populated
with
> the correct data, but none of it gets sent. Does anyone have any
idea
> what is going on here? I am pasting the entire method from my
delegate
> below.
>
> // in the delegate constructor
> service = ServiceLocator.getInstance().getService("cmws") as
WebService;

> // in the method called by my command class
> var op:Operation = service.getOperation("GetDataByGrouping") as
Operation;