Title: Re: [flexcoders] How to create just clickable box?

Best to subclass UIComponent and then do the work yourself – it seems heavy handed but its very reliable and by default the property objects are all there – remember if you want to avoid it affecting the layout design, try

IncludeInLayout  = false

You would simply trap all messages to MouseEvent.MOUSE_DOWN using a standard event listener. By doing this you could simply add this object into the parent window without any assertion issues.

Regards
Samuel