On 8/15/06, Samuel D. Colak <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Matt,

Im actually surprised as this implies specific coding for the browser... I know IE doesn't have this effect and camino (under OSX) appears to run fine.

I think that you may be misunderstanding what Matt said.  He said that, " The browser actually reduces the number of CPU cycles dedicated to plugins in a browser when it doesn't have focus."  I believe he is saying that this is a Safari behavior which is independent of the Flash player.

Adam